Monday, March 3, 2014

Cambria is Here!

We're almost done!!!  Countertops went in this past week and painting was finished.  Backsplash tile was finished and is so perfect.  The doors were hung and the hardware was started.  Closets built out.  I had a day of deliveries on Saturday: appliances and a bit of new furniture. 

This week, we're getting light fixtures installed, plumbing fixtures and faucets installed and the guys will get back outside.  The following week, the carpet comes and we'll look to get the occupancy permit - then: move in!  Fingers crossed, it will be March 15th.

Angi and I have been amazed that all of the things I've chosen (and we've chosen together) have all come together in such a beautiful way.  I can hardly wait until I can take photos of the 100% completed space.

I met with the landscaper today and he has lots of amazing ideas for the outside - I can hardly wait until it's time to get started with that. 

For now: here are the latest interior photos.

I love this sign!

That slab of stone was heavy!

But worth every ounce - I love it!


Perimeter Cambria...photo is a bit washed out, but it's the most gorgeous shade of charcoal....





Hardware started to go up.

Master bath vanity.

Guest bath vanity.



Backsplash!!  Love love love that penny tile.  THIS is the tile the house was built for ;)

The mudroom wainscoting is perfect!

This is the powder room door - love it AND the hardware!

 

 

Painting of the doors.



 



Gray paint, white trim.  So fresh.









No comments:

Post a Comment