Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mike Was Here.

Yep, the big machines were back yesterday and the backfilling is done - what a difference!  I went over tonight and walked right up to the house and walked all around it (which I couldn't do before due to the giant mountains of dirt surrounding it).  It was great to be able to get an up-close perspective. 

The radon system was installed and we passed that inspection yesterday as well - so now, the basement floor can be poured.  We don't have a date for that yet, but I think it will be soon.

Mark met the lumber guy at the property today and he was so impressed with the beautiful walls Johnson poured...I agree! 








Hello from inside the basement - it was a little more challenging to climb down the dirt mountain and get into the hole than I first thought.  But, as you can see, I made it!


No comments:

Post a Comment