Monday, August 26, 2013

Footings.

After spending a long weekend in Northern Michigan, I'm happy to post that more progress was made mid-late last week!  We carpooled for our trip from a friend's house a couple of miles away from my property, so snuck over Thursday a.m. on the way out of town - and this is what we saw.

The footings had been laid on Wednesday:


On Friday, the inspection was done and the footings were approved:


Next, footings need to be poured, which will happen in the next day or two.  Then, foundation forms need to be set up and poured.  I just got word today that I would have foundation walls by the end of the week - I'm so excited about that!   

Next photos should be foundation walls!! 

2 comments:

  1. That's just about where we were when it was announced the Pfizer was buying Pharmacia back in July 2002.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh...that's where faith comes in!!

      Delete